[Samba] Win2k/XP problem displaying free space fixed in 2.2.5?

Zoltan Bogdan zoltan.bogdan at t-online.de
Sun Sep 29 09:07:00 GMT 2002

Hi List,

can I assume that the problem with win2K/XP displaying wrong free space
of a samba share is fixed in Samba 2.2.5. ?
I found a hint on that in the following message from Jeremy Allison to
th samba-tec list:
"20. 2002-05-09  Re: WinXP and Win2K see wrong free space on Samba 2.2"
but can't figure out wether the issue is really solved.
I need this for a cutomer, but don't have any of the two OSes arrount to
verify this myself.

Is there a specific source for that kind of information - a bugtracking
tool or the like?

Thanks
z.
Zoltan Bogdan