[Samba] Re: Printer settings problem 2.2.6pre

Philip T Burrow p.t.burrow at inghams-law.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 08:37:01 GMT 2002

drivers but not being allowed to apply any settings ("Access Denied") with
no obvious error in the logs, I have fixed it.

All I did was copy the ntprinters.tdb from another Samba server, and it
appears to work now. Not an ideal fix but it will have to do.

I tried other versions of Samba but the problem persisted on this
particular machine, so I don't know what caused it.

Phil.