[Samba] bugs

Marvel Ok marvel at myoh.com
Thu Sep 26 03:33:00 GMT 2002

Dear Samba team

Well im a linux/java programmer of IT Company in indonesia,ive been using samba for almost 5 years , right now i have to join my linux system into domain PDC (NT system) .. well its all ok , then i have to share something in ours user home,i have allready done , everything is ok before i set many  valid user on my share ..  here is my share definition in  smb.conf
============================
comment = Home Directories
valid users = %D+tjipto %D+bep %D+lemuel %D+joko %D+atmoko %D+herdian %D+susi %D
+thenmust %D+khoharuddin %D+yoga %D+mulya %D+sulis %D+deab %D+marvel %D+kukuh %D
+ganiadi %D+reny

read only = No
create mask = 0664
directory mask = 0775
browseable = No

====================
that configuration is ok and running well

but if i add one user more (%D+dian) in the valid users for example :

valid users = %D+tjipto %D+bep %D+lemuel %D+joko %D+atmoko %D+herdian %D+susi %D
+thenmust %D+khoharuddin %D+yoga %D+mulya %D+sulis %D+deab %D+marvel %D+kukuh %D
+ganiadi %D+reny %D+dian

then i got an error and we can't browse our share name ,its look like that there is something bugs in smbd .. here is the log one of the workstation that acces my samba

[2002/09/26 10:07:15, 0] lib/fault.c:fault_report(39)
  INTERNAL ERROR: Signal 11 in pid 2394 (2.2.3a)
  Please read the file BUGS.txt in the distribution

how can i fix this problem ?

best regards

marvel