[Samba] Windows 95/98 will not connect to Samba 2.2.5 please help

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Sep 25 22:30:01 GMT 2002

Yes, unless someone has changed the registry to use unencrypted passwords, I THINK.
You can check this out. run tcpcump and watch the interaction during the
login phase. Maybe the samba logs will show it too, but I would hope the log
wouldn't show a password.
Joel