[Samba] spool directory

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Sep 25 20:50:01 GMT 2002

I don't use cups. There must be a command you can tweak in the cups
configuration that will remove files when  printed. Of course, that will
remove all files you print, not just ones via samba. Bad idea.
Maybe a postexec command rm %s might work. Dunno. There are surely many
users of cups on this list.
You could always set up a cron job to remove the spooled files.
Joel