Weekly machine password changes (RE: RE: [Samba] odd: everything SHOULD work... winbind)

Nir Soffer nirs at exanet.com
Wed Sep 25 14:46:01 GMT 2002

No big surprise there. :)

I'm still trying to figure exactly what goes on with the machine
password changing around. Who initiates this? nmbd? The PDC? Who's
notified of this change, and what's going on there.

Perhaps someone can shed some light?

--
Nir Soffer -=- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=-
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son