[Samba] Permanent Samba Network Drive Logon

Pires Claudio CPIRES at nec.com.ar
Wed Sep 25 12:42:01 GMT 2002

Buddies, maybe this question has been posted.
I have windows 2000 installed in my PC. I mapped a Network Drive from a
Linux Machine and I want this virtual drive to be connected automatically at
logon. The problem is that every time I boot my PC, W2000 ask me for
connection password. Why W2000 does not remember samba drives passwords and
it yes does remember Windows shares passwords?
Is there any way to prevent this password asking?
Thanks a lot

Claudio Pires
Desarrollo de Software de Gestión
Departamento de Desarrollo de Software
NEC ARGENTINA
Av. San Martín 5020 - (B1604CDY) Florida
Provincia de Buenos Aires - República Argentina
Tel: (54-11) 4730-6000 (Conm.) - (54-11) 4730-6072 (Directo)
Fax: (54-11) 4730-6060
E-mail: cpires at nec.com.ar
< http://www.nec.com.ar/ <http://www.nec.com.ar/> >