[Samba] Problem with cups and samba

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Tue Sep 24 22:23:01 GMT 2002

Maybe this is a shot in the night, but I have problems
samba and cups where the printer where connected to a
windows client. I found out that cups or samba or the
interaction between them couldent resolve the chars -P
%p in the printer section. Replace thes letters with
the absolute path to the printer. At least give it a
try.
Let me hear how it goes.

--- Don Hammer <hammerd at evanite.com> skrev: > I am
using RedHat 7.3, Samba 2.2.5 and Cups 1.1.14