[Samba] Autoinstall printer drivers to windows clients

Brian Johnson bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca
Tue Sep 24 15:15:01 GMT 2002

Is this a suitable place to post this question?

I'm using Samba and CUPS to provide printer servcies within my
Win95/Win98/Linux LAN

It works great except for my one printer that isn't supported under Linux

I just can't seem to get Samba set up to provide printer drivers to the
windows machines - I've been using the windows drivers sent with the
printers

I followed the section in the samba manual about this but it starts with
asking for files that I can't find (from the Adobe site) and doesn't give
detailed info on how to install them anyway

Can someone help?