[Samba] Profiles and local profile copy

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Tue Sep 24 06:55:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

Use poledit and set a profile limit of say 10MB. It comes in the resource kit i think.

Cheers

Kris

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.