[Samba] Slow Spool speed!

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Sep 23 23:48:00 GMT 2002

Have you checked, with tcpdump or looking at your samba logs, that
the transfer rate is really slow, not that there is a delay due to the
windows clients holding the jobs before they send them?

Does this happen will all printer queues? Could this be a specific printer
driver problem?

And, the delay is getting the jobs spooled on your samba server, not
getting them accepted on your print server?

Joel