[Samba] How best to get ACL support?

Konkol, Josh JKonkol at guidemail.com
Mon Sep 23 17:52:01 GMT 2002

When I researched it I found an article where they said that the version for
2.4.7 was buggy.  The recommendation was to upgrade.  I've successfully done
this for use with Samba, so I know it works.  You can still download the
older versions, there's a link off the site to them.

Josh Konkol, CNE MCSE
Senior Network Analyst
 .~.
 /V\