[Samba] samba internal error ... panic ...

Mon Sep 23 16:16:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 05:09:36PM +0200, Martin Müßler wrote:
> Hi, i have a big problem with my samba installation. After a few days of
> work the samba crashed and it won't be able to login into the console. The
> only way is to reboot the machine. My Samba logfile prints out the following
> messages.

You could not log into the local Unix console? This sounds like a problem not
related to Samba, though it could mean that you have problems with your
hardware.

> My Configuration:
> Server:
> SuSE Linux 8.0
> Samba-2.2.3a

Can you reproduce this with samba 2.2.6pre2? And if you can, we need a lot more
info on that. debug level 10 logs of smbd for example.

Volker