[Samba] Another printing problem...

Jeff Shipman shippy at nmt.edu
Mon Sep 23 16:00:01 GMT 2002

I haven't really received a response to this yet. The
lpr program works fine with %p and I removed my .tdb
files pertinent to my printer. Nothing helped. Again, I can
print just fine, but the spool doesn't open. I get a
"Failed to open, retrying" message. When I try
to connect to the printer to read the spool, nothing
shows up in my log.samba file. It's as if Windows isn't
even trying. Is there a known issue with samba 3.0?

I would really like to get this working. If anyone
has any tips, please let me know.

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy at nmt.edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy