[Samba] Printing probleme Samba 2.2.3.a with CUPS

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Sun Sep 22 22:55:01 GMT 2002

There is a bug in samba printing cups at least for
version 2.2.3 and up. It cant resolve -P %p in the
print command line. Fix it by replacing -P %p with the
absolute path to the printing device found in lpstat
-v
IE.for my usb printer.
[global]
printcap name = lpstat
[printers]
  path = /var/spool/samba
  print command = lpr /dev/usb/lp0 -o raw %s;rm %s -r
  printable = yes
  printing = cups
Try this and add the rest of the commands to the
printer section.