[Samba] Problem Seeing Linux Machine From Windows Machine

Barry Skidmore skidmore at mail.worldvenue.org
Fri Sep 20 22:06:00 GMT 2002

Well, I changed the network logon password on the Windows machine (had
to reinstall the client for Microsoft Networking), and I seem to have
gone backwards in terms of progress:  I now can not even see the
Linux server ('mail') in Network Neighborhood, although I can still see
the other Windows machines on the network.

Any suggestions?

Barry