[Samba] Installation problem with samba-2.2.5

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Fri Sep 20 19:45:01 GMT 2002

Do you have several versions of gcc and the c compiler
installed, or newly updated those.

If you have so you can go to Makefile in
samba-2.2.5/source and select which gcc you want to
use.
I think your gcc is called gcc3
Then you put CC=gcc3 in your Makefile instead of
CC=gcc

--- abhishek kumar <kabhishe at cisco.com> skrev: > Hi ,