[Samba] Viewing domain groups in w2k client

Toni Palomares tp at betania-patmos.org
Fri Sep 20 14:01:01 GMT 2002

Hi, I'm Toni and I'm from Barcelona (Spain).

I've installed samba 2.2.2 in a Red Hat 7.2. I have this box working as PDC
in my domain. The clients are w2k with SP2. It works right.

My problem is that I would like to grant local machine administrative rights
to some clients, but only to some domain groups. When I see the domain's
users & groups from the clients, I can see all the domain's users, but I
only can see 2 generic groups: Domain users & Domain Admin.

How can i see all the groups that I've created in my Domain?

Thank you and best regards

	Toni

Sorry about my english.