[Samba] pam_mount permissions

cj cj at itonsite.com.au
Fri Sep 20 02:26:00 GMT 2002

G'day All

Thank you to every one who has helped me get pam_mount and winbind working.

I can now use winbind to use the passwords from a samba HEAD PDC to do
authentications and pam_mount to mount the users home directory.
YAY

Does any one know what the option is to change the permissions on a mounted
directory in pam_mount?
at present it gives me rwxr-xr-x, which is fine.
But I run startx and it gives me a "cannot lock .Xauthority" message.
Im thinking is it the permissions that are wrong or would there be something
else?

Thanks