[Samba] Printing problem - Spooled files won't print

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Sep 19 02:54:01 GMT 2002

Is there a reason you don't use the simpler command in your smb.conf?
Could this be a permissions problem? (nawk won't work for your smb user).
What do you see in your smb logs?
I forget my nawk, but, it seems that nawk is just deleting any extraneous
lines in your postscript print files. Is that necessary?

Joel