[Samba] CSC-policy and offline files

Lydia Scharon Lydia.Scharon at zipatoni.com
Wed Sep 18 20:49:01 GMT 2002

I have not been able to find anything similar to this in the archives...

So, can anyone help me out with the csc-policy?  What version of SAMBA was
this introduced in?  I am currently running 2.2.3 and am finding that some
of my XP users as well as one W2K user are running out of disk space on
their machines - their client side caches are filling up.  The folders that
they are syncing to on the server are small compared to how much of their
cache is being eaten up (compare 500MB to 10's of GB's!).

Anyone see anything similar to this?

Thanks!
Lydia Scharon
The Zipatoni Co.