[Samba] The Ghost Queue of Summer

daniel.jarboe at custserv.com daniel.jarboe at custserv.com
Wed Sep 18 17:05:01 GMT 2002

What print subsystem do you use?  If lprng, what does
# lpq -Pprintqueue
tell you, where printqueue is the name of the offending print queue?

Anything in your samba print spool directory?  It might be set as path =
in the share for that print queue in smb.conf.

Don't know enough to help you, but these might be good places to start.

~ Daniel