[Samba] [ smbfs ] Does it support ACLS?

Edoardo Causarano curious.corn at katamail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:43:02 GMT 2002

Hello there friends & foes,

I've had if with M$ windows! Next week I'll sabotage my shop (how 'bout
password protecting dualboots on WS) and force LINUX down my users' throats
;-) (oh, don't I like this tone... makes me feel Billy G.) Oops, showstopper!
ACL enabled network filesystem, where is it? I can't go with alpha code nfs4,
so is there a patch to the smb kernel modules that provides support to ACLs?
(I mean... the server does!!) Even a userland daemon will do... I'm ready to
patch, test, anything to get NT4 off my back.

Ciao,
Edo

Don't mind the clock, it's skewed
--
  3:32am  up  6:59,  1 user,  load average: 1.22, 0.95, 0.78