[Samba] broken pipe error

Brian Beaver beaverb at nexus.dmsc.k12.ar.us
Tue Sep 17 18:48:00 GMT 2002

Found the problem; this version of the kernel doesn't have SysV IPC
options rolled into it.  Guess I'll have to upgrade the whole machine.

Here's a URL to a description of the exact problem:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Linux_Networking/Q_10335684.html

Guess I'll do a kernel upgrade first to see if that'll work.

Thanks Yuri,

Brian Beaver
DMEC