[Samba] Removal of print jobs from samba print queue

Dan Finch dafinch at iusb.edu
Tue Sep 17 13:59:00 GMT 2002

We are currently running samba 2.2.6 on a number of Linux 7.2/7.3 boxes.
We are also using LprNG for printing.  I am attempting to setup a group
of users to have the ability to remove jobs from the samba print queues
from windows XP machines.  We are able to remove our own jobs but not
other user's jobs.  I've set this group to be printer admin but that
doesn't seem to grant that ability.  When we attempt to delete other
user's jobs we get error processing command on the printer window.

I would really appreciate if someone is able to point me in the right
direction on this.

Thanks