[Samba] Small Problem has me Pulling my Hair out

William Daugherty maisis00 at msn.com
Tue Sep 17 05:17:00 GMT 2002

Andrew,

You is the man... I actually ignored the "encrypt passwords = yes" because I
had done the client registry hack.  I added back and it works once again.
Next time you guys are in Austin, TX drop me a line cause I owe you all
several rounds of beer.  :)

Good night all and thank you very, very, very much.

Bill