[Samba] Small Problem has me Pulling my Hair out

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Sep 17 03:44:00 GMT 2002

You are still making this too complicated. Get rid of the valid users.
What is the name of the person who logs onto the windows box?
If it isn't maisis, you won't be able to connect, I believe.
If you don't use guest ok = yes, you will have to get the user/password situation
sorted out before you can connect to the share.

Joel