[Samba] Novell vs Linux.

Sean Elble spelble at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 16 18:13:01 GMT 2002

It should also be noted that NDS is available for Linux and other UNIX
platforms. In fact, I believe someone had a schema for Samba to authenticate
through NDS a while back, don't know of a link though.

 Sean P. Elble
 Independent Systems/Network Engineer
 UNIX/Linux/Windows NT/2000
 SES Computer Systems