[Samba] Help me

Trevor Fraser trevor at systematic.co.za
Mon Sep 16 08:25:01 GMT 2002

Hello Elliot
.
Don't use "Help me" in the subject, we might as well label all the mail here
that then.  Try using something like "Passwd change from W2K".

WRT your problem, try clicking the help tab next to each entry in smb.conf,
presuming you are using SWAT.  Unlike "the other OS", the help is quite
helpful.  This will give you a great outline to the questions you've asked.
Sorry to say I don't have specific advise, but from the questions you've
asked, reading the help will definitely help you grasp the task at hand.

Chow, Trevor.