[Samba] new feature in 2.2.6 ?

Christoph Beyer chbeyer at mail.desy.de
Mon Sep 16 07:01:01 GMT 2002

Hey Yura,

sure the drivers are installed on the server, everything works fine in
principal but I have >2.500 clients and they just don't care about SAMBA
or NT they expect exactly the behaviour of a NT printserver which is OK
from their point of view. They use the 'add-printer-wizzard' and if they
don't see the printers at first view like they would if the server was a
windows type of thing they give our first level support a call and drive
them nuts...