[Samba] Re: roaming profiles

Ronald rmar at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 13 12:15:02 GMT 2002

I think I got everything to work now..
I removed changed /home/samba/profiles/U% to /home/samba/profiles
But everytime I log on, a text file called desktop also open with the following in it:
[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787
Its not really a problem, but just kinda annoying...Does anyone know how I can remove this?

Greetz ronald.
hi!

try:
path = /home/samba/profiles