[Samba] OT - LPD for Windows ...

Malte Starostik malte at starostik.de
Thu Sep 12 15:20:59 GMT 2002

Windows NT, 2k, XP have something like a "UNIX printer support" driver
or what's it called. AFAIK it's an lpd implementation, but not idea
whether client or server or both. I never used it, just remember having
seen it. Maybe you could try that one, it's in somewhere in Windows
Setup (look for network stuff)

HTH,
-Malte