[Samba] Domain Trusts

Con Harte sysadmin at gfm.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 14:24:33 GMT 2002

Can anyone advise me on how I can make a Windows 2000 DC
in mixed mode trust a Samba 2.2.3a server acting as an
NT4 style PDC.

Basically we are after achieving maximum possible
integration between our exisiting Samba PDC and its member
servers (all running Samba) and a Windows 2000 ADS domain.

The existing Samba PDC must remain in its current
configuration, as it supports a number of PC users as well
as automated system tasks running on production Unix servers.

Any and all ideas or suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,
Con.