[Samba] print command %J (job name) problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Sep 11 11:21:00 GMT 2002

Which OS are you using? There was discussion on this list a while back that
some flavors of windows don't work properly. I think it was 2000. There is
some intermediate step in transferring the document to the server. You might
search the archives. I don't think it was resolved, but, I forget.
Joel