[Samba] wbinfo with trusted domains

Billy Macdonald whmac33 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 06:36:00 GMT 2002

Nevermind,

trusted DC's were across lan links and I forgot to add the routes.
Damn basic network troubleshooting claims another victom.  It's working great
now with the proper routes in place.

Also I would like to say really great work on this winbindd.  I haven't played
with Samba in quite a while and it was a very pleasant surprise! :)

Billy