[Samba] Re: More on Samba 3.0 vs Samba TNG

Dereck Haskins dereckhaskins at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 17:37:29 GMT 2002

Hi,
well, I guess that this is something that I
need to plan to do :-).

I'm developing a plan for a group of updated
docs for TNG (and Samba, compared to TNG).

Quickly, you're asking for
1) A bulleted list?
2) A Kvivio flowchart?
3) Some other comparison?

Could you tell me in general terms:  do you
need to "sell" TNG to the boss or something?
I can't give it to you now.  But I will
plan to develop it for the future.
If this is a general-type request, we may
get many more of these in the future.  If
this is a way to "sell" TNG for
development to the boss, then a slick pres.
may be nice, I guess.

dereck
--- "mitchbnj_removethis at excite.com"