[Samba] libsmbclient

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Tue Sep 10 16:58:00 GMT 2002

Hello all

I recently recompiled samba 2.2.5 with LDAP, SSL and libsmbclient as
additional configure options.  I used the base 2.2.5-2mdk source package
(to the uninitiated, it's a Mandrake package).

LDAP works fine (as it had before), haven't really tested SSL, but
here's the kicker: I can't find libsmbclient anywhere - although I'm not
really sure what I'm looking for there - what's the file called?  Where
are the headers stored?

Info, anyone?

Best

Diego

PS / It's not a do-or-die issue, but it did arouse my curiosity that the
file is nowhere to be found in the RPM's...maybe it was lost during
package creation due to a bad RPM spec?