[Samba] XP woes

S C sono at codebaby.com
Tue Sep 10 15:56:01 GMT 2002

This is a recurring problem with XP.

All I can tell you is that me and others have solved the problem by removing
the computer from the domain and adding them back in.

I have a network with 20 XP machines and growing. All working fine now.
If you want I can send you the exact steps that were used to add and remove
the system.

Ignore the unmarshall error. If you check the digests you will see it is
nothing to worry about.

2.2.5 fixes it.
Another note about 2.2.3 is that offline synchronization is broken.

2.2.5 fixes this as well.

Cheers
Sono