[Samba] nt event error 3224 with Samda as PDC

Guy Story, KC5GOI kc5goi at kc5goi.net
Tue Sep 10 15:44:01 GMT 2002

I have started to see a large mount of errors on a network were Samba is my
PDC for a NT domain.  I am getting event error 3224 saying that  : Changing
machine account password for account WS26$ failed with the following error:
The handle is invalid.  I am running 2.2.1a and NT 4 SP6a workstation. An
upgrade is planned but not on the calander yet.  The Microsoft KB does not
come close to what I am getting for an errror.

thanks,

--
Guy Story, KC5GOI
Itel-Tigerbyte LLC