[Samba] Profiles XP and Service Pack 1

Hans Wurst WasteBin at gmx.ch
Tue Sep 10 14:42:00 GMT 2002

Hi Trevor, Hi list

the registry patch did not have an influence - neither did changing the
shares
ownership from root to a domain admin. Perhaps sombodey can help me with the

comment in the Win2kSP2 readme - Why is  "NT ACL support = no" not
neccessary
when winbind is used to create users? And again, any further feedback is
greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

HW