[Samba] Add User Script

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Mon Sep 9 16:15:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

I've been trying to get the add user script to work without any luck when I noticed
that it needs security = server or domain.  Talk about not seeing what you're
looking at ... Sigh.

So my question is:  Up until now all of my clients are using Win 98.  I just picked
up a couple of clients with Win2K and WinXP workstations.  I would like to keep all
my systems as similar as possible.  If I went through and changed all the Samba
servers to security = server, would that break things for the Win98 people?

There are no NT servers in the mix.

Thanks
--
Bob Crandell