[Samba] Printing via smbprint to a WinPrinter

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Sep 8 16:53:00 GMT 2002

I assume you got a messages saying the job was sent on your screen.

You will have to figure out how to filter your print jobs before they
go to the printer attached to your windows box.

Their web site appears to be down right now, but, if you can't get a driver,
I think you are stuck.

Joel