[Samba] Can't access samba server from windows

muhindra at yahoo.com muhindra at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 11:14:01 GMT 2002

Dear all,
I've already install new samba 2.2.5 at Redhat 7.3.
Some configuration of smb.conf has been tested using
testparm and no error return. Using LinNeigborhood I
can access some files and folders of windows PC. But
from windows I can't access samba directories and
files. Error report from windows is Network path was
not found. Lan connection is ok if test ping.
Can you suggest me what I should do more?
Here is my smb.conf:
------------------
[global]
workgroup = sirius