[Samba] Samba and Windows XP

Silvio Bandeira silvio at dei.unicap.br
Fri Sep 6 20:33:01 GMT 2002

Unfortunately, It didn't worked.
In the XP box I can join the domain when I change it in Network Id. Even "net
use x: \\server\user (...)" works. But when I try to log in with user and
passwd after a logoff (of course) it says (I'm using Portuguese Windows):
"windows could not connect to domain because the domain controler is
inoperative or not available or your machine account was not found. (...)"

Many thanks to your answer anyway. Hope you have some other ideas.