[Samba] Samba+Kerberos

Yura Pismerov ypismerov at tucows.com
Fri Sep 6 13:12:00 GMT 2002

	Since Kerberos is a password storage only, and you are going to need
other things, such as user uid/rid, homedir, etc., I recommend to go for
Samba+LDAP (look for Samba PDC HOWTO on google). Then you can set up
OpenLDAP to utilize Kerberos as a password backend. See
http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html for details.