[Samba] Sid Problem with

Antonio Catani antonio.catani at seceti.it
Fri Sep 6 12:21:02 GMT 2002

Hi list, i have installed samba-latest on my linux red-hat 7.3 pc, and i
would like to integrate on my existent NT4 domain, i have compiled
with-winbind support, and --with-acl support, so to manage shares on linux,
thru nt PDC.
My problem is that is impossible make midification or somethinge like that
on linux machine from pdc console (aka server manager or network
neighboroud) .
In /var/log/messages, i see the same message cannot map SID (number of sid)
with gid or uid, in server manager, i got a permission denied

If you like i can post my conf file.

i have already joined linux machine onto nt-domain