[Samba] Samba binaries

Sylvestre Taburet staburet at mandrakesoft.com
Thu Sep 5 16:28:00 GMT 2002

Le Jeudi 5 Septembre 2002 18:15, Gerald (Jerry) Carter a écrit :
> On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 David.Nunn at hart.gov.uk wrote:
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Just a quick question, have the samba binaries, available on the
> > samba.org, site been compiled with the --with-acl-support option?
>
> I can only speak for the RedHat ones--and that would be a "no".

[...]

Mandrake Linux binaries are compiled with ACLs support. 8.2 has XFS ACLs
support, and 9.0 (currently RC1) has XFS and EXT2/3 ACLs support.

samba RPMS for mdk:
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~staburet/freshsamba/
http://ranger.dnsalias.com/mandrake/samba/

Mandrake Linux 9.0 RC1:
http://www.mandrakelinux.com (download)

Cheers
--
Sylvestre Taburet - Project Manager - 1024D/030E1B7E
Mandrakesoft S.A. - 43, rue d'Aboukir, 75002 Paris - FRANCE