[Samba] samba and NIS?

Mac dmccann at nibsc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 4 16:05:06 GMT 2002

>Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:14:59 +0200
>From: Uwe Lienig <Uwe.Lienig at fif.mw.htw-dresden.de>
>To: Mac <dmccann at nibsc.ac.uk>
>Subject: Re: [Samba] samba and NIS?
>
>> I'm happy to make my scripts available if anyone thinks they might be
>> useful to them.
>
>This would be very kind to to have a look at the script if they may be adopted
>for my setup. Would you be so kind as to share your work with others ?

Right, for my sins I've just written a quick page about my NIS/SMB
password file integration.

It's here:-

	http://www.nibsc.ac.uk/~dmccann/smb/ypzapnpasswd

Comments, bouquets, brickbats all gratefully received.

                               Mac
          Assistant Systems Adminstrator @nibsc.ac.uk
                        dmccann at nibsc.ac.uk
   Work: +44 1707 654753 x285      Everything else: +44 7956 237670 (anytime)