[Samba] Advanced tab of printer properties, w2k to samba 2.2.6pre

daniel.jarboe at custserv.com daniel.jarboe at custserv.com
Wed Sep 4 11:53:01 GMT 2002

Using samba 2.2.6pre (and earlier versions), I notice some of my changes
from w2k client using printer properties do not persist.  For example,
under the Advanced tab, disabling advanced printing features or changing
how the printer spools, etc, appears to work until you close and reopen
the printer properties, and you see the options are back to the
original.  Am I doing something wrong, or are these features not supported?
~ Daniel