[Samba] NMBD Problem

Christophe Gelineau christophe.gelineau at univ-angers.fr
Wed Sep 4 08:11:02 GMT 2002

Hello!

I am installing a samba PDC 2.2.2 on a RH 7.2

On my network i have installed some similar samba who are PDC of other
domains and they work correctly

On this te SMB is running correctly and i have test it by smbclient , but
the NMBD dont work and in the log file i have this

         dump workgroup on subnet    172.19.65.10: netmask=    255.255.0.0:
                  TEST1(1) current master browser = TEST1SERV
                                 TEST1SERV 400c9b0b (Serveur TEST1)

Rm : I have changed the Workgroup and natbios name serveur but it's not better

Thank you for yout help

Christophe GELINEAU
Université Angers
C.R.I - Ufr Sciences